Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Team VEJL- Vigil, Thread ideas, introductions and more.
Ebony Marrec
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 10:24 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

Right I'm going to pretend that I didn't forget this exists.... right we should start an initiation thread, ideas?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Fionn Velchans
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 09:43 AM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

Since we don't seem to have a Jonathan, I'd say starting an initiation thread as a (in-universe) provisional Team VEL, with the backstory being that they've been put together as a trio and are waiting on their fourth member - or idk, they get an NPC fourth member only for him or her to be critically injured moments later.

That way we can keep ourselves open for nabbing a fourth member when one becomes available.

Apart from that, maybe the old 'thrown into the Emerald Forest' gig, or they're dispatched together to hunt down and kill a powerful Grimm or a large nest of Grimm?
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
This Will Be The Day - a RWBY roleplay
Static

REQUIEM