Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D

Add Reply
New Poll

A Flame Fated to Burn, [Closed - Tech]
Omega F.A.T.E
 Posted: May 22 2016, 03:37 AM
is Offline
played by

Wildfire Blaze, a mercenary the White Fang had a particular interest in. It turned out there were some hard to find documents detailing how this specific huntress was effectively turned into an android. Of course, the huntress had become a mercenary in order to distance herself from the Atlesian military because of their actions. Her White Fang commander, Fate hadn't learned their name, had assigned their personal robot to asses the quality of the subject, and recruit her if deemed worthwhile. As Fate was standing in an alley, reading over previous reports of the huntress turned android and her exploits, she was almost certain that not only was Wildfire worth it to recruit, but also would not be that hard to convince.

Fate had sent a message to Wildfire requesting a meet at a secluded location not far from where she was standing. Fate was currently in a rather different outfit, a sleeveless gold shirt with golden shorts that showed her knees. The mechanisms that were replacing her shoulders and knees clearly visible. Atop her head was a hood, connected to a cloak flowing over her back and down past her knees, while her face was covered by the Grimm mask of the White Fang. This Wildfire was a huntress, and should Fate fail to recruit her she was sure the other android would go straight to Titan to tell them of Fate's, extracurricular. So she activated a voice modulation program the White Fang had sent her, and spoke in a distorted voice "Test"

Apparently happy with the test, Fate lifted herself off the wall she was standing on and moved towards the meeting place. The time was approaching, and the waxing moon was smiling down at her as she maneuvered stealthily through the city. Arriving at the place, a deserted area in the harbor surrounded by abandoned warehouses and loading bays, Fate leaned against the wall of a nearby crumbling warehouse to wait. The appointed time was fast approaching, and Fate had to be ready to give it her all in an effort to convince Wildfire to join her cause. With a second android on their side, the White Fang could easily acquire the fate they seek. Though should Fate fail, the fate of the faunus could remain as it is, something that simply could not be allowed to happen.
PMEmail
^
Wildfire Blaze
 Posted: May 22 2016, 03:49 AM
is Offline
played by

The whine of Electric motors could be heard as a white, black and orange car with a 3 pointed star logo on the grille entered the harbour area. The tyres and brakes squeal as it comes to a stop in front of FATE. However, the windows were virtually non-existant so she could not have made out the driver until they stepped out of the automobile.

The electric motors stopped whining as power is cut from the car, the lights turning off as well. The right-hand side door then opened and the mercenary huntress stepped out, closing the door behind her. It seemed that she had chosen to wear her goggles today as they were present on the top of her head, resting there for when she wanted to pull them down over her eyes.

"Are you the person that wanted to speak to me?" Wild asked, walking up to the person waiting. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"
PM
^
Omega F.A.T.E
 Posted: May 25 2016, 09:29 AM
is Offline
played by

Fate lifted herself off the wall she was leaning on as Wildfire's car pulled up to her. As the android stepped out, goggles on her head as she asked a question to Fate, who most likely looked like a shadowy figure more than anything else. So she stepped towards her and into the light of the nearby lamps. Her cloak billowed out behind her, her mechanical joints becoming extremely obvious as Fate lifted her head to look Wildfire in the eye. Fate's Grimm mask showed none of her expression, the only hint to her amusement at Wildfire's words being the slightest hint of a smile below the mask. The hood remained, and Fate was actively trying to conceal her hair and ears from view.

For a few moments, Fate simply looked at the mercenary standing in front of her and let the moments drag out a little. Then she spoke in the same distorted voice, crackling occasionally and clearly modified. "You are correct. I am sure you can guess whom I represent, and we have a proposition for you." Fate smirked, walking around Wildfire slowly. She knew getting straight to the point was effective, but so was hinting at it and dancing around it, and so she diverted immediately. "But first, how was the drive? Not too much traffic I hope, we would not want someone as valuable as you to be late, I am sure you have many things to do." Fate completed her circle, smiling right up into Wildfire's eyes as she finished speaking. If the mask were gone one would be able to see the glimmer of pride and excitement in her eyes. "From what I read you would be a fantastic asset, to anybody. Atlas was foolish to let you slip away, to make you feel, unwelcome. Rest assured, we understand and appreciate your value." Fate did a small bow, continuing to smile the whole time. Upon standing up, Fate maintained her upright posture, cloak billowing around her in the sea breeze.
PMEmail
^
Wildfire Blaze
 Posted: May 25 2016, 09:58 AM
is Offline
played by

When Fate stepped out of the shadows, Wild's eyes widened at the sight of her."Hmm... White Fang, huh? And a fellow android?" Wild said, pondering for a moment. Why would they want me, of all people? She thought to herself as she followed Fate with her eyes as she walked around her.

"Meh. he drive was relatively uneventful. A little bit of traffic here and there, but wasn't a problem for me, considering my car makes the equivalent of over 700bhp and over 900lb-ft of torque." Wild said, a boastful smile adorning her face. They way she said the stats gave off a feeling of pride, showing Fate how much Wild cares for her car and how proud she is of it. "As for the deal with Atlas, I didn't leave because they made me feel unwelcome, I left because I was ungreatful for what they did to me. I'd rather they left me to die than put me in a robotic body. But, no. They just had to do what I didn't want to happen."
PM
^
Omega F.A.T.E
 Posted: May 28 2016, 04:39 AM
is Offline
played by

The smile that Fate wore was coy and confident, growing as she nodded to being an android. When Wildfire listed the stats of her vehicle Fate responded with a whistle. "Impressive." When the android standing in front of her stopped talking, Fate nodded slowly. Her lips pursed for a moment, showing the thought going into her next words. "Of course. It only makes sense for you to be angry at them. After all, they should have simply let you die the honorable death you did, instead they shoved your brain into a box and brought you back to serve them. We would not ask such unthinking loyalty or gratitude towards us. It was a foolish thing to do, and a mistake I can assure you we will not make, should you choose to accept our offer." Fate's smile turned into a welcoming one, trying to make Wildfire be as comfortable as possible. Were her eyes visible it would have been quite obvious the smile was real as it did reach her eyes. Fat did know she was leaving the offer vague, in fact she was doing it intentionally. Dancing around details but giving enough broad statements to incite curiosity. There were no words to follow the end of her sentence, instead Fate stood there and waited for a reaction.
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
This Will Be The Day - a RWBY roleplay
Static

REQUIEM
Fairy Tail Guild