Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D

Add Reply
New Poll

MAY UPDATE [URGENT]
Kenji
 Posted: May 2 2016, 11:41 PM
is Offline
Admin
played by

So there's not much to talk about for the May update, apart from a neat little nugget.
"Ken, what is the neat little nugget?" You may find yourself asking.

Well, the answer is....

user posted image

"Come one come all, enjoy the festivities and the yummy, greasy food as we hold our first ever Tournament! This Tournament will be held together with Syne Academy, showing off only the best combat Skills in an all out Brawl for the Top!"

They have had many requests for a tournament in the past, as has RLR. This will, however, not only be RLR’s first tournament, but we have been invited by our friends over at Syne Academy to join in making this experience a HUGE cross-site event!

"But Kenji, our sites are so different. It'll never work!" You'd think that, huh? BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE. We have been spending months planning this out with the Syne Staff, and we have come up with a system that will be universal to both of our sites. Instead of determining the winner through plots and whatnot, as is typically done here, the winner is chosen through performance by a panel of your peers. More details on the judging will be provided as the event nears.

"As the event nears? When IS the event?" WHAT A GEWD QUESTION, SIR. The event will begin on June 1st and will last for three months through the summer, assuming all goes according to plan. It will most likely run a bit shorter than this. Probably.

"But do I have to sign up for their site or are they coming here?" Neither! There will be a completely separate site just for this big event! It is a lose-lose situation if either of our sites has to sign our members up for the other site, so we have a third party site that will not interfere with the lore of either of our sites.

"But what If I Don't have a team?" Well, No one has a team here yet, Jimmy. The main event will be the Singles 1v1 Tournament. HOWEVER, There will be a team event if we can get the people together for it. You do not have to be a registered team here, you just have to get three other site companions to fight with you. More details if we can get teams ready in order to even hold the event.

"But Kaaaaanji, what about all my alts? What if I have a character on both sites?" Well, you are just gonna have to pick one. You will have to pick a chara too, as it is one chara per person. Of course, if we cannot reach the amount of people necessary to fill our half of the bracket, (20) then alts will be let in, but only then. Now, unfortunately, if we get more participants then we need and Syne somehow can't match us, we may have to deny people entry. This means this is first come first serve!

"But why should I even try?" Well that's pretty negative of you, Jimmy, but we do have an answer. All participants will get a cool little sticker for their profiles. "But what If I win?" Hey now, winning isn't everything. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, winners will receive a free month of RT Sponsor just in time to catch the hype of Volume 4! "But what if I’m already a sponsor?" Well, Jimmy, aren’t you a cheeky little shit? If you are already an RT Sponsor, you still win a month of Sponsorship through the tournament.

Some details may have been missed in this update, so please ask whatever questions you might have in the comments or the cbox!

All aboard the hype train!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sol Moon
 Posted: May 3 2016, 01:41 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

*Shuts little Jimmy up with a rocket assisted pimp slap*

"SOL AM STRONGEST THERE IS! SIGN SOL UP!"

--------------------
The wisest path to peace is to have a bigger and more terrible weapon than your enemy.
user posted image
At least that way you have an advantage when peace inevitably fails.
PMEmail
^
Izzy
 Posted: May 4 2016, 02:00 PM
is Offline
played by

Heya! I'd love to be part of this. I know I don't have a student yet, but I have one in the works. c: Do you know how active we'll have to be for this tournament?
PM
^
Ryees
 Posted: May 4 2016, 02:58 PM
is Offline
played by

Well, we're trying to finish a tournament bracket of quite a large number of players in a relatively short amount of time, so we would greatly appreciate players showing some real dedication to this event if they intend to sign up. Players will be required to post in their threads once every other day, and will lose points within their bouts if they fail to do so.
PM
^
TJskillz
 Posted: May 11 2016, 04:41 PM
is Offline
played by

Would love to join in, but I'm currently going through the stress that is finals week, and I have no idea what my summer is going to be like at this point.
PM
^
Reine DeMort
 Posted: May 16 2016, 07:12 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

prolly not gonna when but im going to put Reine in here.

(and jade if we end up having to have alts.
PM
^
Teale Fiorella
 Posted: May 19 2016, 10:41 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

Ill offer teale up!
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply