Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D

Add Reply
New Poll

What's To Come
Kenji
 Posted: Apr 9 2015, 01:47 PM
is Offline
Admin
played by

What's To Come
A little update for RLR 2.0!
It's no doubt that Red Like Roses has been through some crap. People leaving, local drama. It happens. In the end, what matters is that Red Like Roses has always (at least as long as I've been around) been very much family like. When the decision came to move the community to a new site, I don't think anyone was expecting the new RLR to boom the way it has - activity actually improving as far as I was able to perceive. While I can't speak for the entire staff team on this matter, I'm sure we're all very grateful that Red Like Roses was able to build as much momentum as it did in a relatively short time.

So let's get to the good old updates. A lot is being tossed around among the Staff - and if you're on Skype, you've probably seen some of this being brought up in the site's chat. So, what's in store for the future?

• The WereGrimm: Something new we're going to be giving a shot on a trial basis of sorts to see how it works out. If you notice, Ardent Taiho is currently the sites first WereGrimm. We are working with Azure, who has been very helpful, in creating something new that hopefully many on site will enjoy.
  • Territory Expansion: Obviously growing the site to include territories such as Atlas and Mistral is something worth delving in to. Safe to assume, the Staff are on it. Due to the nature of RWBY leaving much about these locations in the wind, we're currently choosing to leave them out of the site until the proper information can be gathered pertaining to them. Could this change? Absolutely. If you know something we don't about other locations on Remnant, please chime in!
  • An Ad Competition: We are currently ironing out details for Red Like Roses 2.0's "grand opening" so to speak, where we will make a competition out of recruiting members for the site. Prize options pitched so far include creation of a new Dust type, creating a new Grimm or even the ability to make a WereGrimm character depending on how that goes. These are only a few, however. There could be many more, but that will come when it comes!
  • And more!

Again, we thank everyone for investing all the time into Red Like Roses and helping us build the site back up to former, and eventually newer, glory. If you have any questions, just hit us up in the cbox or via PM! ^-^

EDIT BY ALA: We are all incredibly happy and excited that RLR has had a successful launch so far.

made by SIFR of BACK TO NEVERLAND

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites