Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D

Add Reply
New Poll

ShadowBright's Spare Characters, Pick a character, any character
Shadow Thief
 Posted: May 28 2016, 09:01 AM
is Offline
Criminal
played by

So, as anyone who has seen me around the cbox knows, I get too many character ideas. Currently I have made 10 characters for this site alone, though only 6 of them have been accepted and rped with. I have decided that, while I would enjoy using some of them, I should probably just put them up for people more interested and less flooded with characters. This thread will be updated as I...create more characters, which is an inevitability. If you see a character you like, you can do many things. You can contact me on skype (shadowbright552), you can shoot me a pm, bug me on the cbox, or simply just reply to this post. Certain characters are just cool ideas, some of them are fully made and have to have certain things, they will be detailed on a character by character basis. Also, to insure no issues arise, if someone claims a character this way I give full permission to use the apps I have already written up.

The Pendragon Sisters: The Pendragons are a fantastic idea that I came up with, and I absolutely adore Xavier. Of course, I made his two sisters Pearl and Lucy, and planned to eventually use them as full characters of my own. With the arising issues I'm having however, I don't see this happening in the foreseeable future. These two have set personalities and histories, you can tweak them slightly or rewrite them, but the core must remain the same. The gender's of these characters are also set, as Xavier's app specifically mentions his "sisters", which would not make sense if one of them suddenly turned male. Pearl's semblance must remain the same, as the Wing's of Icarus are a big part of the character, but everything else about the characters can be changed. Or not, if you just like them as written. Also to note, the first person to claim one of the Pendragon sisters will likely get a thread with Xavier that acts as a sequel to The Dragon Chases the Snake. After all, that was a big moment in the Pendragon family, originally I had the interaction going on in my head, but it would be fun to rp it out.

Kaiyo "Spark" Berril: A purely insane character, Spark quite literally roams the streets of Atlas slaughtering people to relieve them of the pain of life. She does not have an app on site, though her app is fully made in a google document. If you would like the link to that, contact me via the means above. For Spark, not much has to remain the same, basically just the sheer insanity and her semblance. Her semblance, as I figure I should mention it, is electricity manipulation, ranging from simply controlling currents to shooting lightning bolts to literally becoming a bolt of electricity arcing through nearby materials. Once again, feel free to rewrite any part of their app to fit your style.

Amethyst Glow: This character grew from the idea of her weapon, a cybernetic dire wolf that she controls and keeps as a pet. Once again Amethyst doesn't have an app on site but has a full app in a google document, acquire access the same way as with Spark. For Amethyst, the only thing you need to keep is the weapon, though his name doesn't have to remain the same. While you don't have to keep it, her semblance is extremely complimentary to her weapon. In fact, in the app I utilize the semblance in the weapon description, so you would have to change the weapon's writing if you change the semblance. Her semblance is the ability to infuse her aura into technology. There are a bunch of caveats, but I'll spare the details so as not to extend this post too much. Amethyst was also meant to be a teacher at Beacon, but that can be pretty easily changed.

This post has been edited by Shadow Thief: May 28 2016, 09:19 AM
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
This Will Be The Day - a RWBY roleplay
Static

REQUIEM