Clicky

chatbox
a rwby role play

about us
Legends. Stories, scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the many exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants - byproducts - of a forgotten past.

Join the ranks of Remnant’s prestigious Academies as you fight to protect the Four Kingdoms from the clutches of the evil Creatures of Grimm. Alternatively, you may work towards bringing the world to its knees by fighting against the last sparks of humanity. Red Like Roses is based on the hit web-series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth Productions.

What will happen this year?

updates
feb 16 we are excited to announce the unveiling of the new skin, CASPIAN! :D

Add Reply
New Poll

Modern Artwork Exhibition, Atlas Mission
Toggle
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 04:21 PM
is Offline
played by

Ok everyone, thought I am going to be bold and try a mission idea I had for a while. It is a good old fashioned Art Museum heist right in the middle of broad daylight and what possibly could go wrong. This is a mission intended for ATLAS CHARACTERS ONLY (Sorry to everyone else). The plan is to have some playing the role of observer security at the event from Titan Academy while criminals are looking to steal some of the priceless artwork.

Since there is a number of criminals characters in Atlas I am willing to maybe have a second team trying to conduct a theft at the same time as my character's team is doing so. Don't want to have too many though because then it would just get heavily unbalanced and a bit unrealistic. Can't have like every criminal running their own theft on the same place at the same time! XP

Note, this is intended to be quite a laid back thread so I am not expecting deaths apart from NPCs. More like a game of cat and mouse with the observers trying to keep an eye out for suspicious movements in order to capture or force away the criminals. (Capture might be hard if just a student) That all said, I don't rule it out though if any player character was to die then my numbers it would most likely be my own. If you put yourself in a stupid situation then I will punish you (I will try make it be non-lethal)

Mission Name: Modern Artwork Exhibition
Mission Region: Ares, Atlas
Mission Risk: GREEN - Minimal Risk
Mission Description:

Thank you for reading this message.

I am Ash Kunst, head of the famous Silver Institute for Modern Art here in the heart of the Ares Commercial District. We don't normally make request like this to hunters and huntresses but we are verging on the side of caution just to be sure.

This weekend we are having a very special exhibition with some of the finest pieces from Vacuo arriving on tour. With them being of extremely high value and after what the police say have been minor thefts in the district we would like to offer free entry to attend the event to act as a deterrent for anyone trying to conduct a major theft of priceless pieces of art.

We have increased out own security with the owner's son, Gavin Silver, having provided a few of those new Atlas droids so we don't expect it to come to anything so hopefully we will only need you here to come and see this once in a lifetime exhibition.

Confirmed Characters:
  • Event Staff/Security
    • Ash Kunst (NPC)
    • Thirty Security Guards (NPC)
    • Six Atlesian Knight-200s (NPC)
  • Criminals/Thieves
    • Cobiza Schwarz
    • Shadow Thief
    • Team of Seven Mercenaries for Cobiza (NPC)
  • Observers
    • Faith Astaire
    • Eleanore Oaks
    • Event Guests (NPC)
If your are interested in signing up then just let me know below or if you have any questions.

This post has been edited by Toggle: Apr 11 2016, 04:32 PM
PM
^
Shadow Thief
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 04:34 PM
is Offline
Criminal
played by

Shadow would love to be a part of this mission. She can either be part of Cobiza's team or an independent thief. Just so long as she gets some credit, she's up for anything that doesn't involve physically hurting anybody.
PM
^
Faith Astaire
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 07:26 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

Well, count Faith in. She'll be there, but likely just an observer unless she gets dragged in.
PM
^
Eleanore Oaks
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 07:06 PM
is Offline
Academy Student
played by

Ellie is always down for protecting people and their stuff. Count the giant in~
PM
^
Toggle
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 04:27 PM
is Offline
played by

QUOTE (Shadow Thief @ Apr 8 2016, 09:34 PM)
Shadow would love to be a part of this mission. She can either be part of Cobiza's team or an independent thief. Just so long as she gets some credit, she's up for anything that doesn't involve physically hurting anybody.

We could not be trying to steal anything without having the great Shadow Thief being involved! Well she is more than welcome to be part of the team that Cobiza has put together if you want. Otherwise as an independent thief is also fine, might also be the best way not to be caught in the act.

QUOTE (Faith Astaire @ Apr 9 2016, 12:26 AM)
Well, count Faith in.  She'll be there, but likely just an observer unless she gets dragged in.

QUOTE (Eleanore Oaks @ Apr 11 2016, 12:06 AM)
Ellie is always down for protecting people and their stuff. Count the giant in~

Woo, we have students from Titan! Remember that it is a formal event so your characters get to dress up. Also means that no weapons unless they can be well hidden. Being from Titan will allow you some wiggle room with the guards though the guests would start to be scared if you where just observers at the even if you where in full combat gear. However I will leave the choice up to you on how they would want to represent Titan at this event.
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
This Will Be The Day - a RWBY roleplay
Static

REQUIEM
Fairy Tail Guild